Thursday 21 March 2013

Painting a faerie scene in Photoshop

Today's tutorial we will show how to make a faerie scene in Photoshop. We use amazing technique and painting in Photoshop. So let's have a look.....



Faeries are one of the best known inhabitants of the fantasy realm, frequently depicted in art and books. Knowing the subject is important, but as this is fantasy you can do whatever you want with the basic faerie design. Here, I’ll go for a very classical style: my faerie will be naked with dragonfly wings, set against a background of a large, magical forest. My main faerie will be brought a gift by another, smaller faerie. I usually don’t think too much about the concept, I prefer to let it unfold while painting, which to me makes it more personal. But if you need some help finding your subject, it’s a good idea to do a little sketch on paper...
Hope you can learn something new from this tutorial.
I feel really glad if you give me feedback through comment below. Soon i am going to show more interesting & innovative tutorials so please keep visit our blog. That’s for now.
Have fun!
Feel free to contact with Clipping Design for clipping path service, image editing service, image masking service or any kind of design support.
Thank you…
 Credit: imaginefx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment